The foundation believes the intellectual heritage developed by Niek Brouw to be of great importance. The foundation wishes to give impetus to the spread of these ideas and to acquaint a new public with this intellectual heritage.
The archive the foundation has taken charge of contains a wealth of information.
Besides managing the archive, making it available to the public is a one of the primary tasks of the foundation. We do this in the following ways:
- through various channels we stimulate the distribution of Niek Brouw’s lectures and books;
- we stimulate the translation of the books and any resulting international lectures;
- some lectures can be elaborated on. We are reworking a series of lectures into a short book titled ‘Every Innovation is a Birth’
- the creation of this website is also a means of communicating Niek Brouw’s ideas.
Donors to the foundation receive 4 newsletters per year. You can read them here by clicking the icon(s) below.
The foundation was founded by the follow governors:
- Mim van der Meij, chair and archive managment;
- Frieda Drijver, secretary and writer;
- Fennie Vrij;
- Rens Looij, treasurer, writer website texts and news letters.
The governors do not receive payment of any kind for their activities on behalf of the foundation.
Multi-year policy plan 2021-2022
Our latest multi-year policy plan can be read by clicking on the button below.
Annual report 2020
The annual report 2020 can be read by clicking on the button below.
Annual report 2019
The annual report 2019 can be read by clicking on the button below.
The Niek Brouw Method Research Foundation
Founded on the 29th of January 2015
Chamber of commerce number / KVK-nummer: 62542311
Address: Pomonaplein 64, 2564 XS, Den Haag
Bank account number: NL34INGB0006757010